Wednesday, October 03, 2007

HELP, MY KIDS ARE ONLINE- ALL THE TIME

Two articles of note came up today and as I head home after youth group, I thought I'd take 5 minutes a just point you to them before I forget.

  1. Josh Treece, our middle school pastor, had heard a lot of feedback from parents about what to do to help protect your teen online. He found a helpful article and posted it here. You should check it out.

  2. Then tonight I noticed this article on myspace by Josh Griffin. Here's an excerpt:
    The simple fact is that, like it or not, your students are online. They are going to be gathering where their friends are. They will log into MySpace, Facebook or AOL (and whatever’s next) before most of you have had your morning coffee. With that in mind, how can you help students navigate the world of online social networking?